Situated in a quiet suburb in Oudtshoorn in the "Klein Karoo". With the majestic Swartberg Mountains to the north you are guaranteed of the most mesmerising sunsets and sunrises only the "Klein Karoo" has to offer.
Attention to detail and layout was top priority by the current owners when they constructed this guest house 8+ years ago. Each Room is tastefully decorated and well planned for guest’s enjoyment and comfort.
In the Two Bedroom Apartment the Alluring Aloe Room welcomes its visitors to a beautiful backdrop featured wall already ensuring that you feel part of the "Klein Karoo". The second bedroom, the Majestic Ostrich room, makes you feel right at home and part of one of the largest attractions Oudtshoorn is known for and entices your excitement to start your site seeing expedition. The open plan living area with kitchenette is tastefully decorated to compliment the rest of the apartment and is fully fitted with everything you should need on your visit.
The Double Room or better known as the Windmill Room with en-suite bathroom is situated on the first floor with its own private balcony overlooking the beautiful mountain ranges.
A wheel chair friendly ramp leads guests up to the Guesthouse reception area where guests receive a warm '"Klein Karoo" welcome.
Last but not the least on the first floor is a large one-bedroom apartment with a private lounge, well-equipped kitchen with ample cupboard space and a large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in closet. This apartment has a large balcony to enjoy the majestic views. The current owners live in this apartment for hands on management of the property.
Perspective buyers can enjoy the possibility to live in separately from guests and still enjoy the comfort of your own space or use this apartment to add to your potential booking income by offering this stylish apartment also up for accommodation.
The property has a beautiful landscaped garden to enjoy. Gas Braai facility on a large veranda and a large swimming pool to cool down in after a warm Karoo day of site seeing.
This property is registered with a number of booking agencies and has its own website. The property attracts visitors across the world and many has returned back to stay here again.
The current owner’s immaculate attention to details on this property is far too much to mentioned as everything was well thought trough and planned to ensure that they stand by their slogan; "We bring the Klein Karoo in to your heart and into your room"
If you are interested in becoming the next owner of this immaculate guest house and the "Klein Karoo" is calling you to be a part of its charm and beauty then phone us today to discuss your interest.
If you are interested in becoming the next owner of this immaculate guest house and the "Klein Karoo" is calling you to be apart of its charm and beauty then phone us today to discuss your interest.
• Extra Large Double Automated Garage
• Two an-suite Bedrooms
• Open Plan Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room
• Linen Room
• Lushes Garden
• Large Veranda & Swimming Pool
• Gas Braai
• Guesthouse Reception Area (Booking in)
• One Bedroom Apartment (Master Bedroom) with Walk in Closet
• An-Suite Bathroom (double basins, bath, shower & toilet)
• Large Open Plan Dining, Lounge & Kitchen Area
• Separate Scullery with pantry
• Medium size balcony from Kitchen overlooking the neighbourhood and surrounds
• Extra Large balcony from Lounge, Bedroom & Dining Room overlooking Mountains & Valley
• Irrigation system in Garden
• Swimming Pool equipped with a safety net
• Private Garden Corner
• Ample Parking
• Light Fixtures are all specially made and very unique
• Wheel Chair Friendly Ramp
• Paving around the home
• Direct Access to the valley for afternoon walks
• Overlooks the local Mongoose Families residence in the valley - Guest adore to watch them
• Also overlooks area where model plane competitions are held every year - quite a special event for the town and the guest house offer a front row seat.
• American Shutters throughout the property
• All rooms have spectacular views
• Property situated in a sought-after suburb in Oudtshoorn
Buyers/Investors have an opportunity to buy this guest house as going concern and live in the property while functioning it as a guest house or convert the large one-bedroom apartment into another guest apartment and increase the income potential for your hospitality business.
Or turn this into your unique family home - perfect for live in family members such as grandparents with the own apartment on Ground Floor.
4 BEDROOM 3 BATHROOM HOME IN ALPHEN PARK, PRETORIA, GAUTENG
± 5 HA SMALL HOLDING WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL, RANDBURG
± 849 m² VACANT COASTAL STAND, KENTON-ON-SEA ECO ESTATE