3 BEDROOM HOME WITH OFFICE, BASSONIA, JOHANNESBURG
Bassonia is a southern suburb of Johannesburg. Bassonia borders equally hilly Glenvista to the west, Gleneagles to the South, the N12 road and Eastcliff (where The Glen shopping center lies) to the north, Oakdene to the northeast, and Bassonia Rock in the Meyersdal Nature Estate to the east.
This property offers:
• 3 Bedrooms
• Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower, and separate toilet
• Separate bathroom and shower
• Open plan kitchen with marble tops, built-in oven
• Built-in cupboards and separate laundry area
• Lounge, living area, and dining area
• Tile flooring
• Double automated garage with roll-up doors, which leads to the house
• Staff accommodation (with own bathroom and separate entrance)
• Upstairs space on top of the garage which can be utilised for an office
• Lapa with built-in braai and swimming pool
• Excellent security - Alarm, electric fencing, and access gate
• Driveway is paved and round the braai and house
• The Property is situated next to a townhouse complex and has a long drive away which makes this a very private property with no direct view from the street. (pan-handle)
The current owner is currently leasing the property to a tenant per special agreement. The tenant will be provided a 30 days notice to vacate the property on the signing of the offer to purchase. The new owner will be afforded the opportunity to occupy the property or renting it out. Potential rental income: R12 000 - R15 000)
Ideal property for family!
***Please note that the listing price excludes VAT.
± 90 HA PRIME DEVELOPMENT LAND WITH IMPROVEMENTS - VEREENIGING GP
4 BEDROOM SANDSTONE HOUSE WITH 1 BEDROOM COTTAGE - KESTELL, FS