Here are some helpful tips:
- Understand all terms and conditions including the deposit amount and the methods of payment.
- Information available on buyer’s guide and/or the catalogue on our website.
- Familiarise yourself with all the lots on the auction, before you decide what you are interested in.
- Make sure you know what you are buying.
- Do not wait until the last minute to register, you might lose out.
- First things first, be sure to read the conditions of sale. There are a number of conditions under which you bid such as VAT and commission protocol.
- Make sure that the auctioneer sees and acknowledges your bid.
- Once the item is knocked down on you, the sale cannot be cancelled.
- No purchases can be removed during the auction.
- You must have the money available before hand. Should you require financing, obtain prior to auction (refer to conditions of sale).
- Take note: bidding prices do not include VAT or any documentation fees (refer to charges).
- Usually a deposit fee is charged at every auction. Check the deposit amount at the registration office or on our website.
- Registered vehicles carry a documentation fee.
- A 2% cash deposit fee is charged.
- VAT is charged to all knocked down prices.
- Buyers commission plus VAT is also charged on top of knocked down prices.
- Our registration desk will refund your deposit if you made no purchase(s). Allow for a reasonable time for funds to be made available.
- When a purchase was made, you will receive a proforma invoice for payment.
- Payments may be received in any of the following:
- Bank Guaranteed Cheques
- Electronic Funds transfer (EFT)
- Cash (2% cash handling fee payable on cash deposits)
- No item will be released, unless full payment is reflecting in our bank account.
- You need to contact our admin office on 079 339 5915 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the release note.
- Prior to collection you need to provide our admin office with the name and ID number of person that will be collecting.
- Upon receiving information required as per point 3, a release note will then be provided to the buyer and seller accordingly.
- Collection will be strictly by appointment and during office hours from: Monday – Friday.
- SA Group and its affiliates will not be responsible for any losses incurred due to above process not followed or any other circumstances beyond our control.